(adaptation twice translated)
Unborn twins in a womb converse:
- Do you believe in life after birth?
- Of course. Maybe we're in here so that we can prepare for it. There must be something after birth.
- But life after birth? That's absurd. There's no life after birth. Just how would that look like?
- I'm not sure. I have a feeling it's much more bright, and we'll be able to walk and feed ourselves with our own mouths.
- What insanity! You know well enough it's impossible to walk. And eating
with our mouths? That's preposterous! That's what we have our life cord
for. I'm telling you, bro, there's no life after birth.
- Our birth cord is too short. I guess life after birth is quite different from what we're used to.
- But nobody ever returned to tell what it's like. Life ends with birth.
Besides, life is nothing but confinement to this small, dark place...
- Well, I don't know exactly what life is like, but we'll definitely meet our Mother. She will take care of us.
- Mother?! You believe in Mother? So if she exists, where do you think she is now?
- She is everywhere around us, of course. Thanks to her we are alive. Without her we wouldn't have existed.
- I don't believe it. I've never seen Mother, so it's obvious she doesn't exist.
- Possibly, but sometimes when we are very quiet, we can hear how she
sings and gently strokes our world. You know, actually I think that with
birth life only begins.
P.S. There is no Christian God. You are stupid!